Monday 16 February 2015

What Room 15 thinks about swimming.

I love swimming because I can dive down at the swimming pool. The water is warm.  Avalii

I love swimming because it cools you down. I can put my head under the water because I practise.   Annamarie

I like swimming because I can put my head under water. It is fantastic because I can float.  Otis

I love swimming because it is cool. It is freezing and fun. I like teachers teaching swimming. It is energetic.  Te Koha

I love swimming because we get to learn how to swim.  Savannah

I like swimming because you can learn. I can float on my back without a float board.  Lucy

At the pool the water is freezing because when you hop in it is freezing and when you get out it is freezing too. I love swimming because it is fantastic.  Tiare

I love swimming because you can jump like a bomb into the water.  Aidan

At the pool I jumped in.It was cold like cold freezing water.  Diago

I love putting my head under water. I love swimming!  Maddie

I love swimming because it is fun and we can jump into the pool.  Paige

I like swimming because I like learning different kinds of moves. Swimming is energetic. Maddison

I love swimming. It is fun because its freezing. I like jumping in the pool.  Melissa

I love swimming because its freezing. I like the pool because I jump in the pool.  Jesse-May

I love swimming because I can jump in the pool.  Ethan

I love swimming because I like to swim on a board. Swimming is fun because we get freezing.  Gracie

Swimming is fun because I can dive. Diving is fantastic. Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment