Thursday 30 October 2014

Our trip to the Domain






On Wednesday the 29 October we went to the Domain.    By Riley

Room 15 loved the sculptures. By Lacey

I got to saw a piece of  lime stone,  it was small. By Stacey

I yelled at the peacock and it yelled back.  By Brandon

I saw the budgie, it was loud in the cage. By Sally

We enjoyed looking at the sculptures they were awesome. By Mounga

I liked the swan sculpture the drawing on it was pretty awesome.By Emma

I liked playing on the playground, it was fun.  By Lexi

My favourite bit was looking at the sculptures. By Angel

On Wednesday 29 October we went to the Domain. By Riley

Room 15 loved looking at the sculptures. By lacey

1 comment:

  1. That was a magnificent day- those sculptures were amazing- you have to admire the work that goes into them. I think it's great how they can see a lump of rock and turn it into something that is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete